With A Side of Jess: ThankVember Week 3

Thursday, November 22, 2012

ThankVember Week 3

Every day this month I'm sharing something I'm thankful for on Facebook/Twitter. If you'd like to know what these things are daily, you can become a fan on Facebook here. Otherwise, you can read the weekly posts I'll put up telling what I was thankful for the week before. Week 1's post can be found here and week 2's post here. The rest will be up today and December 3.

Day 15: Today I'm thankful for opportunities. I have been given so many and given so many to others. They're chances to do better, different and/or just do something.

Day 16: I'm thankful for people who actually listen when I talk instead of letting things go in one ear and out the other. Sometimes just having someone to talk to means a lot.

Day 17: I am thankful for Uno (the card game). It makes for fun times.

Day 18: I'm thankful for the music we listen to at church. The songs are so upbeat and they get stuck in my head all week.

Day 19: I am thankful for my weight loss. I've gained a lot of weight in the last several years for various reasons and it's good to finally be losing some of it and feeling like my old self more.

Day 20: I'm thankful I have support. There has been so much going on in the last several years and I don't know where I would be without all the support I've had.

Day 21: I'm thankful I was raised the way I was. I have manners, compassion and more patience than one human should really have.

No comments:

Post a Comment