With A Side of Jess: ThankVember Week 2

Thursday, November 15, 2012

ThankVember Week 2

Every day this month I'm sharing something I'm thankful for on Facebook/Twitter. If you'd like to know what these things are daily, you can become a fan on Facebook here. Otherwise, you can read the weekly posts I'll put up telling what I was thankful for the week before. Last week's post can be found here. The rest will be up today, November 22 and December 3.

Day 8: I'm thankful I have an outlet for some of my frustrations. Crafting - just making SOMETHING - makes things so much better sometimes.

Day 9: Today I'm thankful for pizza delivery. Our planned dinner was still frozen solid at 3:30 so Plan B it was!

Day 10: I am thankful for my husband waking up early. He's rarely up before 11 when he doesn't have to work.

Day 11: I'm thankful for my ability to coupon and save money. I love saving money.

Day 12: I am thankful for medicine. It helped ease my migraine so I could sleep.

Day 13: I'm thankful I know how to cook and do it well.

Day 14: I'm thankful for hot showers. So far they have helped my - now going on 3 day long - headache the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment