With A Side of Jess: Fall 2012 Target Beauty Bag

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fall 2012 Target Beauty Bag


 If you missed the Fall 2012 Target Beauty Bag, you may be out of luck for quite a while. According to something I read somewhere, this will be the last beauty bag Target will be putting out. This makes me sort of sad to be honest because I've been able to receive the last 3 they put out and they were all pretty good, some better than others but can you really complain too much about free?


This season's bag is by far the worst of the one's I've received, and I'm not necessarily talking about content. The material is sort of a fake leather/plastic sort of something. I don't mind the pattern so much as the texture is sort of off putting for me. However, it seems like it would be the easiest of the three I've received to clean - the other two were satin and a cloth/denim. This little one ended up in my purse to hold the makeup I tend to just toss in.

So what came inside the bag?

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy - Total Care - Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner

Jergens Daily Moisture Lotion

Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer

Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner

Loreal EverCreme Sulfate-Free moisture System Nourishing Shampoo, Conditioner and Deep Nourishing Masque

Target Coupon Book

 Did you receive a Target Beauty Bag? What was in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment