With A Side of Jess: ThankVember Week 1

Thursday, November 8, 2012

ThankVember Week 1

Every day this month I'm sharing something I'm thankful for on Facebook/Twitter. If you'd like to know what these things are daily, you can become a fan on Facebook here. Otherwise, you can read the weekly posts I'll put up telling what I was thankful for the week before. They will be up today, November 15, 22 and December 3.

Day 1: I'm thankful that a prize I won in August has now shipped - well past the 8-10 week window they had originally said.

Day 2: Today I'm thankful for pumpkin rolls. Delicious!

Day 3: I'm thankful for my sister. Despite our differences and the fact that sometimes she's on my every last nerve, she makes a great partner in crime (not real crime), someone to talk to, and overall great friend.

Day 4: I'm thankful for the kiddos at church. They can almost always put a smile on my face and they're so fun to hang out with every week.

Day 5: I am thankful for all the wonderful ladies I have met through the miscarriage/loss groups I belong to. Everyone has been such a great source of inspiration, support and just friendship in general through more than just ttc related things. It's really been amazing to get to know everyone and their stories and try to be there for them in the ways they have been there for me.

Day 6: I am thankful I have the opportunity to vote and voice my opinion...and also that in just a few short hours all the dumb political ads will be gone.

Day 7: I am thankful to have spent the day with a friend I don't get to see often. 

That's a lot to be thankful for in just the first week! I love being able to take a minute to find SOMETHING in every day to be thankful for. There's a lot in this world that brings people down and it's amazing that really, there's so much to lift them up as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment