With A Side of Jess: Weight Loss Update - February 2013

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Weight Loss Update - February 2013

As of 2/18/13
I would be lying if I said the ticker above didn't shock me. My weight has been so up and down and up and down and up and down again over the last few months that I'm really surprised that number is so high. It also means I lost 1 pound since my last update.

It's taking me a little longer to settle into some sort of routine with my work schedule than I thought it would. That means that both trying to eat decently and blog have been falling by the wayside. I hate that it's happening but it is so really I just need to figure out how to work on both while working around the rest of my schedule. Both will come eventually.

Until then, I think all I can do is just keep trying. I know that it won't always work out the way I plan, but eventually it all works out. Things will settle down. I'll get into more of a routine. I'll learn to pre-plan things a bit more. Most nights around here, dinner is almost a last minute thought. With me leaving several days to be at work at 2:30 and then I'm not off until 10:30 or even 9:30 the next morning, it's hard. I would really like to get back into meal planning so we'll see how that goes.

How has your weight loss been going if you're also trying? What have you been doing to keep yourself motivated and well fed?

No comments:

Post a Comment