With A Side of Jess: BloggyCon 2013 Here I Come!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BloggyCon 2013 Here I Come!

Bloggy Conference 2013!

In case you haven't noticed the addition of the little button to the right, I'll just let you in on a little (not so) secret now: I'll be attending Bloggy Conference 2013 at Cedar Point in Ohio in September!

So what is Bloggy Conference (henceforth referred to as just BloggyCon)?

According to their website:
...Bloggy Conference is first and foremost designed with community and information as its cornerstone.  Our goal is to provide real and useful information to further your social media longevity, to help you build strong connections, to provide support and resources in your areas of interest.

It starts Friday, September 13 and goes through Sunday, September 15. It looks to be a weekend full of having fun, making friends and sharing ideas.

I'll admit that I'm a little nervous since I have never been to a blogging conference, but my sister is going along so it should be ok!

The schedule hasn't yet been posted, nor has the list of speakers or sponsors but I'm sure they'll be great. I've read up about some of the past conferences and they seemed to be amazing - lots of food, fun and friends!

Another reason I'm excited is that Cedar Point is just a fairly short drive from my house! It's so close!

So far I'm unsure if I'll be wanting or needing sponsors of my own to attend. However, please don't let that discourage you from contacting me if you're interested in sponsoring part/all of my trip!

Are you attending any conferences this summer? Which ones? What are you most excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment