With A Side of Jess: A bit of randomness: Deer!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A bit of randomness: Deer!

On the way home from church Sunday my sister and I were driving along one of the many country roads in the area. She shouted something along the lines of "Oh my!" and I thought she was talking about a cloud that looked like smoke - and thus thought something was on fire.

Nope!

Really couldn't have been farther from the truth. She was actually talking about a rather large group of deer hanging out in the middle of a field. She slowed down and as we got closer they started to run toward the road we were on.

Me, being the smart one that I am, caught it all on my cell phone. Here are a bunch of deer crossing the road - complete with my sister counting them in case you can't catch them all! Also, after looking at the video it looks like it was taken in the evening but I assure you it was filmed some time around 1p.


No comments:

Post a Comment