With A Side of Jess: My 2013 Bucket List

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My 2013 Bucket List

Many years start with new resolutions promising things to do differently, make better, etc. This year I'm also starting (ok well as much as you can "start" a year at the end of the first month) with a bucket list of sorts. There are a lot of things that I say I want to do every year and I'm hoping that by writing these things down I can maybe actually be more accountable and do some of them.

So here goes:

  1. See The Beach Boys at our local fair
  2. Start fertility testing
  3. Get a new car
  4. Have 1 student loan almost paid off
  5. Find a new book series to fall in love with
  6. Get a tattoo
  7. Have a scrapcation (scrapbooking vacation) with Kelley
  8. Win at Monopoly
  9. Do at least 50 Project Pinspiration things
  10. Organize my scrap/craft stuff
I may come back to this list and add things to it as time goes on.

What's tops on your 2013 bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment