With A Side of Jess: 30 Days of Pinspiration - Now Project Pinspiration

Thursday, January 3, 2013

30 Days of Pinspiration - Now Project Pinspiration



This past weekend I started working on the 30 Days of Pinspiration challenge I set for myself and realized a few things.

First, I love Pinterest. I already knew that it was an amazing site to get ideas from, but I guess I hadn't really realized just how amazing some of the pins actually were. I'll admit to spending an hour or so sometimes just pinning away for "someday" and never really getting past that initial pin. I'm so glad I've actually started going through and DOING some of the things I've found.

Second, there's no way I can limit myself to 30 projects. As I said above, there are way too many great ideas out there just waiting to be done. Also, the way I had titled the whole thing before kind of implied it would be a month long process and it was never meant to be that way. I'd like to spread the projects out as much as possible and if that takes the whole year, then it takes the whole year. I don't have a specific number of projects I'd like to do, nor do I have a specific length of time I'd like to do it in (though I'm leaning toward seeing how many I can do in a year).

I still need your help to get this done! I'll be using the same pin board that's already been started- but I'll be changing the name of the board to reflect the change in direction - to choose projects from. This means that I need a TON of projects to choose from - recipes, crafts, garden ideas, hair styles, beauty tips, EVERYTHING.

There are several ways you can do this:

  1. Send me an email with your email address and tell me you'd like to join the board and pin away
  2. Comment below with your email address and tell me you'd like to help out
  3. Comment below with a link/links to pins you think I should add to the board and I will pin them to the board myself

 As always, I appreciate everything that everyone has done to help me with this. I've found some great ideas I might not have found on my own. I can't wait to see all the wonderful things I can fill my house with as this project progresses.

I'll be doing periodic reminders and updates aside from the posts about the actual projects I do so if you aren't ready to get on board just yet, no worries! There's always room for you when you're ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment