With A Side of Jess: Walmart Christmas 2012 Gift Card Shop and Tell

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Walmart Christmas 2012 Gift Card Shop and Tell

I got a gift card from Walmart for Christmas and ended up needing to kill some time there while waiting on a prescription so of course I found a ton of stuff to spend it on. I also got 3 shirts, not pictured.

Since it was after Christmas when I was shopping, all the Christmas goodies were 50% off, making all of the regularly priced $0.97 Studio G craft supplies just $0.49. I then wandered away from the Christmas stuff and found some leftover Halloween Studio G things that were just $0.10 each!

Christmas themed paper
There are 6 sheets in each pack and I got 2 packs of this particular theme. There are also border strips included.

More elegant Christmas themed paper
I only got one of these paper packs, also 6 in a pack, though I wish I had gotten more. After looking at all the patterns in there, I realized some could easily be used for other things.

Stickers
I really thought I was getting two packs of the 3-tiered ones on the right but obviously that wasn't the case. I wanted more of the ones on the right because there are more of them, but the ones on the left are bigger.

Stamps:


Ribbon
I got two rolls of ribbon: red and brown. Because they're just polka dots, I can totally use them for other things as well.


Ink pads:
These are actually much, much better than the ink pads I bought after Christmas a few years ago. They're still very moist and work great!

Had I purchased these all at regular price they would have totaled $27.16 before tax ($28.93 with tax here). Because I got them all on sale, I paid just $9.43 before tax ($10.04 with tax)! That's a savings of $17.73 (or about 63%)!

No comments:

Post a Comment