With A Side of Jess: Foodie Fridays - A few thoughts and questions

Friday, January 18, 2013

Foodie Fridays - A few thoughts and questions

When I first started this blog, Foodie Friday was one of the first series type things I got going. Since then I've missed a few (or a lot) of Fridays here and there due to whatever reason. I've tried to keep it a weekly staple though. Now that my work schedule is a bit more demanding and I don't always have time to do a new recipe every week or I might not always try a new food product every week (we're in a food rut right now), it's getting a bit harder to keep it going on a weekly basis. So here are a few questions for you readers:

  • Would something like every other week work out ok for Foodie Friday posts? - I feel like doing them every other week would free up a day for other things I'd like to write about as well, maybe giving me a chance to do more journal style blogging mixed into the reviews, etc. that I post.
 
  • Do you prefer themed Foodie Fridays - ie. the Christmas cookie posts in December, the summer veggies posts in August - or just random whatever floats my boat at the moment posts - sometimes recipes, sometimes food reviews, etc?
 Ok so i thought I had more questions, but I guess not. Basically I'd like a little input here in what direction to take Foodie Fridays. I can't take them completely away as I genuinely enjoy them too. It's just not feasible at this point in time to continue to do them weekly.

Thanks for your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment