With A Side of Jess: New Year's Resolutions 2013

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolutions 2013

Happy New Year!

Yep, it's that time again: Time to make resolutions for the New Year. I'm sure you've already read how I did with last year's resolutions so I won't waste time on that. I'll just jump right into what I'm resolving to do new/different this year.

There's a lot I want to do and do better/different in 2013 so it was a little hard to narrow it down to a few things. Hopefully I'm able to stick to these!
  1. Be more present - I, like many, spend so much time caught up in what happened and what will happen that I forget to think about what is happening
  2. Take more pictures - It kind of goes with the first resolution, but while it's nice to have memories of things, sometimes a physical memento is nice too. Plus it would be helpful for continuing my scrapbooks.
Hopefully my resolutions will benefit my friends, family and even you readers as well. By being present and taking more pictures, I'll have more interesting things to share with all of you!

What are you resolving to do new/differently in 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment