With A Side of Jess: ThankVember Week 4

Monday, December 3, 2012

ThankVember Week 4

Every day this month I'm sharing something I'm thankful for on Facebook/Twitter. If you'd like to know what these things are daily, you can become a fan on Facebook here. Otherwise, you can read the weekly posts I'll put up telling what I was thankful for the week before. Week 1's post can be found here, week 2's post here and week 3's post here.

Day 22: I'm thankful that I have and want. So many people need things - legitimately need things - and I have things and can want things. At this point there isn't anything I need that I don't already have.

Day 23: I'm thankful for flannel pjs! My house was freezing and they kept me nice and warm.

Day 24: I'm thankful that this month of thankfulness is almost over. I'm thankful for so much every day that choosing just one thing to say each day is hard. I tend to over analyze my answer far more than necessary and it almost defeats the purpose.

Day 25: I'm thankful I've been able to start my Christmas shopping and not spend a penny of my own money - paid for everything with gift cards and points I've earned from random websites.

Day 26: I'm thankful that one of the cards left on a car for my 30 random acts of kindness back in October made it to someone who really needed it at the time. They have appreciated it and continue to talk about how it brightened an otherwise not so great time they were having.

Day 27: I'm thankful for small miracles - though no miracle is really small. They make days brighter, frowns into smiles and so much more.

Day 28: I am thankful for cold medicine. After a 1/2 does of the nighttime stuff I felt so much better.

Day 29: I am thankful for the sun! Sunshine days are always much better than gloomy ones - except if you get to stay in bed all day on the gloomy ones

Day 30: I am thankful I now have a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment