With A Side of Jess: Birthday RAK Weekend - Birthday 2012

Friday, October 19, 2012

Birthday RAK Weekend - Birthday 2012

In case you're wondering what this is all about, you can read my original post about it here. Once you're up to speed, just continue reading this post.

First, I want to thank you so much for helping me celebrate my 30th birthday. 30 (and anything above it) tends to be an age no one really wants to be, but I've decided to take what some consider a depressing birthday and find the good in it. How? By doing random acts of kindness (RAKs) for others all weekend long.

How can you help? By doing a RAK or two yourself! My goal is that I will do 30 RAKs by myself or with my family and if I could get 30 other people to do just one RAK, there would be 60 good deeds done in the world in honor of my birthday.

Here's the "official invite" to my birthday celebration and below it is the form you'll need to fill out to tell me all about the great thing(s) you've done this weekend to help others!


This form will be available through Wednesday, October 24 so that I can compile a list of all the great things and get them into a blog post to share with everyone.

Also, sorry if the form appears a bit large, I wasn't sure how to resize it.



Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment