With A Side of Jess: Weigh In! - Week 9

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Weigh In! - Week 9

As of this morning I'm down another 1.8 pounds! I have no idea how because I went to a birthday party on Saturday and ate a ton!

I typically choose one day a week (usually Friday or Saturday) and don't log the calories or exercise for that day. Do I usually pig out? No. Will I sometimes have food that I shouldn't? Yep. But really, I eat stuff I shouldn't on the daily - I just do it in moderation. Last night, for example, I wanted some peanut M&Ms we've got sitting on the table. Did I eat the whole bag? No. Did I eat a small handful (about 8)? Yes. And I still had a few calories left for the day.

Anyhow, the point of this post isn't to preach about how to lose weight - I'm still figuring that out as I go along myself. The point is to update on my progress and whatever else I want to babble on about.

Oh! I've added a weight loss ticker thing to my side bar ----> Isn't it nifty? It should be updated every Wednesday since that's when I weigh in.

Are you on a weight loss challenge? How are you doing? What are you doing?

I think I'll try to keep track of my eating/exercise for the week and post it next weigh in. Sunday will likely be my skip day this week since it's Easter and we're going to the in-laws. I have no idea how to calculate recipes I don't know. Usually I just guesstimate, but eh. It's a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment