With A Side of Jess: Wednesday Weigh-In

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In

I think I said in last week's weigh-in that I would post what I ate for a week, but that's not happening this week. I wasn't thinking about the holiday and how that messes things up. Whoops! Plus I started to keep track of the whole week but it got to be a bit overwhelming to not only track it in my app but also write it down here. Maybe I'll just do a representative day or two instead of a whole week.

That said, this week I'm up nearly 1.5 pounds. A holiday which features loads of yummy chocolate is mostly to blame as well as the fact that I haven't worked out in nearly a week. I'll be honest, I've just been lacking the motivation as well as not feeling well. I'm hoping to turn things around and get back to it this week. I've obviously proven to myself that if I want to eat half a cake (I didn't really eat a whole half of one), I need to get my butt moving to make up those calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment