With A Side of Jess: Birchbox?

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Birchbox?

I've read all sorts of reviews, watched opening videos on YouTube and checked out the website, but was wondering if any followers/readers have tried Birchbox. Personally, I just signed up and am now waiting on my first box to arrive.

What is Birchbox?
From their website:
"Birchbox delivers the best products and the best insider secrets, without any fuss. Every month Birchbox members will receive a curated box of luxe beauty samples. Each box will span beauty categories and deliver exciting products that fit into both your day-to-day routine, and into those days when you want to turn up the drama a notch."

"Each month, you'll receive a selection of samples that we’ve tried (and retried) ourselves. We source our samples from both well-known brands and emerging gems. The women’s subscription includes everything from skincare to makeup, as well as fun non-beauty extras. The men’s subscription delivers top-tier grooming products in addition to lifestyle accessories ranging from hip socks to tech accessories."

Sounds amazing, right? And the best part? It's only $10 a month for a monthly subscription or just over $100 for a yearly subscription. Plus, you can cancel any time you want with no cancellation fees.

Anxious to try it yourself? Join the wait list here. Let me know if you sign up and what you get in your first box!

I'll be sharing what I get in my box when it arrives.

I am not affiliated with Birchbox, nor was I compensated for or asked to do this blog post. All items mentioned were purchased with my own money and all thoughts/opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment