With A Side of Jess: Summer Foods - Foodie Friday!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Foods - Foodie Friday!

In honor of last weekend being the unofficial start to summer, this edition of Foodie Friday is dedicated to all yummy things summer.



Watermelon keg



Jello shooters



Peanut butter cup s'mores



I have always wanted to try the watermelon keg (ok well maybe just since I've been of legal drinking age). I think it would be great for an adult party.

The Jello shooters would also be cute for a party, they wouldn't even have to have alcohol. You could do them up in any colors and I think they'd be adorable for a July 4th party with red, white and blue Jello.

And of course you can't have summer without s'mores! This is a great twist on the original that I've heard is amazing. I've yet to try them but they're on my to eat list for this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment