With A Side of Jess: A Week of Dinners - Foodie Friday

Friday, June 10, 2011

A Week of Dinners - Foodie Friday

I try to think all week on what to put in that week's, or a future week's, Foodie Friday. I like to get food inspiration from everywhere because, well, food is pretty much everywhere anymore. This week I thought I'd give everyone a peek into what I eat for dinner.



Monday:
Today we had pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans with bacon, corn and cottage cheese. This is how it all started:

And this is how it all ended up:
It was sooooo good and I don't even usually like pork chops (there was a period of time where we had them EVERY SINGLE NIGHT for weeks on end because my grandma knew my dad liked them and wanted to cook them all the time).

Tuesday:
We joke when we have tacos on Tuesday (or even Thursday) that it's Taco Tuesday, and this week was no different. We're actually still using shells from the wedding almost 2 months ago!

Wednesday:
It's usually about mid-week that we realize we're too tired to get too fancy with dinner, not that Taco Tuesday is by any means fancy. We chose burgers and chips, chips over fries because let's be honest, who wants to slave over a pot of hot oil when it's pushing 100 degrees outside? Still delicious.

Thursday:
I was so hungry at dinner time I forgot to get a picture. We had hotdogs and potato chips though and they were yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment