With A Side of Jess: I'm an addict...

Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm an addict...

Hi, I'm Jessica and I'm addicted to Pinterest.


I haven't been at it for ALL that long, but it seems I can't help but log on a few, ok several, times a day to see what's new and floating around. There's so much cute stuff and so many cute ideas just waiting to be discovered. I LOVE that I can see what's floating around on the Internet without having to do much of the leg work to find it.

So with all of that in mind, I give to you a few amazing things (non-food related of course since it's not Friday) I found this week.

I would love to have a scrap/craft room as organized as this. I love the colors and it would be sooooo much easier to find things and actually have room to do the crafts I come up with if my space could be so tidy. I really want to get a 3 bedroom something (apartment/house/whatever) so that I can have my very own room for all this sort of stuff!


I think this would be an excellent use for some of the vases I have leftover from the wedding. Maybe I could make them into Christmas gifts or something for the moms....Hmmmm


These are adorable and I can see using them to fill containers to set around the house at Christmas. It would also be a great way to upcycle some old bulbs that don't work anymore and/or salvage some stuff from Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment