With A Side of Jess: Cherry Limeade Yummies - Foodie Friday

Friday, June 17, 2011

Cherry Limeade Yummies - Foodie Friday

It was particularly hard to think of something for this week's Foodie Friday. I was sitting at my computer and thinking all things food when it hit me. I should write about something I really, really like. Cherry limeade!


There are soooo many yummy things made with, or based on, cherry limeade.

One day while browsing Pinterest, I saw these delicious looking cupcakes:



While I'm a little apprehensive about most things fakely flavored cherry, I think I'd like to give these a try.

A quick Pinterest search for "cherry limeade" also revealed these goodies:

Cherry limeade macaroons:


Cherry limeade bars:


I think I now need to plan a party or some random occasion to make lots of cherry limeade goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment