With A Side of Jess: October 2013 Preview

Monday, September 30, 2013

October 2013 Preview

I just wanted to take a couple of minutes and give everyone a preview of what's coming up for October. October is a very busy month around here with my birthday and Miscarriage/Infant Loss Awareness Month. Add in the regular posts - Ipsy, Minnie Monday, the occasional Foodie Friday and/or Project Pinspiration - and the month is sure to be jam packed.

If you've been following my blogging journey for a while, you may remember last October was mostly dedicated to sharing the stories of women who had experienced the loss of a child - sometimes multiple times. This year will be a bit different. This year I will be participating in CarlyMarie Project Heal's Capture Your Grief Photographic Challenge. I plan to do as many of these daily challenges as I find apply to me and you'll be able to find blog posts and Instagram photos sharing my thoughts and perspective on each of the daily topics.

You'll also find more regular blog posts scattered throughout the month. My usual Ipsy post will be up, a few Project Pinspiration things, general life posts and hopefully a Foodie Friday or two. If there's anything else you'd like to see, please let me know!

At this time, what I've got more or less planned for the month is below, but as always it's subject to change for any and every reason. I've put the days I know for sure I have something I want to share down but I may, and probably will, add more. Also, this way you should know which days to check out Instagram for a snapshot version of my perspective if you're only interested in that.


No comments:

Post a Comment