With A Side of Jess: September 2013 Ipsy/Glam Bag

Thursday, September 19, 2013

September 2013 Ipsy/Glam Bag

This bag is a really pretty blue color but I have to admit I'm not necessarily fond of the pattern. I think this would be really cute if the lace was real.

As far as the products go, this is probably one bag that I will use every single product in, except for one. That's a pretty good deal I think.


NYX Eyeshadow in Pure Gold



I don't think I have any NYX eyeshadows yet so this is a great color to start with. I think this would have been a great color for summer, but also going into fall.

Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara


I love trying new mascaras and I have enough samples to last about a year I'm sure. I haven't heard anything about this particular kind though so we'll see.

Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm


After swatching this on my hand, I feel like it's more of a straight potted lipstick than tinted lip balm. To me, tinted lip balms are more sheer than this appears, at first impression at least.

Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil


This is probably the one product I'm the least excited about. I have yet to figure out how to successfully pull off pencil eyeliner. This will probably go into my giveaway box.

Freeman Beauty Facial Paper Masks


I am probably most excited for this product. I have yet to try a paper mask so I'm super excited to see how it works out. Plus, the Freeman brand is amazing and I love many of their other masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment