With A Side of Jess: I miss my mom - Minnie Monday

Monday, September 9, 2013

I miss my mom - Minnie Monday

I know! I know! It's been a while, but things have been kind of busy around here. I've been busy growing and turning into a small cat, as opposed to a kitten, and mom's been busy working and being social. So there are a few new things going on at least.


At my last vet appointment I got my rabies shot and thus a new pretty for my collar. I really don't like the way it jingles and jangles but it is kind of pretty so I'll leave it alone...most of the time.

Of course I've spent quite a bit of time napping and lounging...I am a cat after all.


AND I've recently discovered how to get into the hallway window so I can watch the birds that like to sit on the roof.


But mostly I've been missing my mom. Every time she gets her overnight bag out for work, I just know it's going to be a while before she comes home. I don't like that she spends so much time away, but I know she has to.


So that means I like to spend some time cuddling before bed. I haven't been as cuddly lately as I used to be, but it's still nice every now and then.


No comments:

Post a Comment