With A Side of Jess: 2013 Bucket List - Update #2

Thursday, September 5, 2013

2013 Bucket List - Update #2

At the beginning of the year I wrote up a bucket list of things I'd like to get done this year. The list only had 10 things on it to start, but I've added a few things since then.

It's already September and I'll admit I'm a little behind on some things. Here's how things are shaping up:


 (If you see a link for the event/activity/whatever it means I've done a blog post on it)
  1. See The Beach Boys at our local fair
  2. Start fertility testing
  3. Get a new car
  4. Have 1 student loan almost paid off
  5. Find a new book series to fall in love with - The Mortal Instruments
  6. Get a tattoo
  7. Have a scrapcation (scrapbooking vacation) with Kelley
  8. Win at Monopoly
  9. Do at least 50 Project Pinspiration things*
  10. Organize my scrap/craft stuff
  11. Attend a blog conference
  12. Walk 100  miles (not all at once, total over the year, including walking done for work and for fun/exercise on my own)
 *As of September 5, 2013 I have done blog posts about 8, but have done 8 more that I haven't done blog posts about:

That's not too bad I think. I really need to pick up on the Project Pinspiration though and get the blog posts for my completed projects done.

No comments:

Post a Comment