With A Side of Jess: Beach Boys Concert!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Beach Boys Concert!

I really should have had this post up ages ago. I don't know what's taken me so long to get it up, but here it is so there you go haha

Our local county fair has a concert every year and this year it was the Beach Boys. I grew up listening to them since my mom was such a fan - hey mom! - so I was really excited to hear they would be there this year. My mom decided to splurge and got tickets for me, herself, my sister and my sister's boyfriend.


It was a really fun night! My mom and I went to the fair a few hours early so we could walk around, check out all the stuff they have there and eat dinner. It was a really great night weather-wise for a concert. It was sunny and warm, but not hot and humid as Ohio summers are prone to being.

The Beach Boys even noted the California-like weather we were having.

There were a few songs I didn't know - and a few songs they covered from other people - but I was most excited to hear Help Me Rhonda. It's always been my favorite Beach Boys song.

And because I don't have much more to say about how amazingly fun the night was, I'll leave you with a few more pictures.





Mom and I really had a great time!

She was even a good sport when I tried to take a picture of her selfie style. I have no idea who that is behind her.

No comments:

Post a Comment