With A Side of Jess: 2 week recap - Minnie Monday

Monday, August 12, 2013

2 week recap - Minnie Monday

I bet you probably didn't know that watermelons are among the most dangerous fruits in existence, did you? Well at least they look and smell that way to me. I just HAD to check this one out a few times to make sure it wasn't going to roll away or sprout legs or something else equally random and scary.

I also went to the vet a couple of weeks ago. At that time I weighed 4lbs exactly. That means I'm big enough to get spayed. Mom will be making an appointment for that here shortly. To be honest, I'm not looking forward to it, but mom was saying something about being responsible and controlling the pet population. Whatever that means.

Per usual, I took a TON of naps over the last couple of weeks. On chairs, and especially in places I'm not supposed to be. See Exhibit A:

Thankfully, my mom is pretty understanding about such things and she just woke me up to move it along to somewhere else.

I found a slightly sunny spot in her office/beauty/craft room. She let me be even though I'm not technically supposed to be here either. Oh! And you can see the pretty addition to my collar here too! It's my rabies tag! No rabies for me!

And of course life wouldn't be complete without a few cuddles and snuggles with my mom. I was so tired after playing with the dog that I just curled up at her feet and took a snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment