With A Side of Jess: Warm Bacon & Cheese Dip - Foodie Friday - Project Pinspiration #9

Friday, September 20, 2013

Warm Bacon & Cheese Dip - Foodie Friday - Project Pinspiration #9

I made this a while ago, a long while ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting it. I don't really have an excuses for that, it's just how life happens sometimes.


And this is how mine turned out:


This was really super easy to make and it tasted great leftover also. And to be completely honest, I even enjoyed it cold as a leftover! I served this with Ritz crackers but I think it would go well with any similar type cracker. Not sure I would pair it with a saltine though.

I feel like I usually have a lot more to say about these sorts of things, but maybe that's because I would usually have more tweaks to the recipe? I'm not sure.

The only thing I might do differently is the cheese on top. I probably wouldn't put that on top since it gets kind of hard and tough as melted cheese does when it starts to cool off. Wonderful when piping hot and fresh from the oven. Not so wonderful a few hours later or when eating as a leftover.


No comments:

Post a Comment