With A Side of Jess: Day 1: Sunrise - Capture Your Grief - Pregnancy/Infant Loss Awareness Month

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 1: Sunrise - Capture Your Grief - Pregnancy/Infant Loss Awareness Month

[Picture of this morning's sunrise (hopefully) will go here when I wake up]

There was really no sunrise this morning as it was super foggy. Plus I slept way in because I'm not feeling the best. That said, I have no picture to share today.

Today is Day 1 in CarlyMarie Project Heal's Capture Your Grief Photographic Challenge. If you are participating I would love to follow along in your journey this month as well so feel free to leave your links below!

I already know I won't be doing every single day, but I'm going to try to do a majority of them. You'll be able to find pictures and a blog post for the days I do participate here, as well as pictures on my Instagram.

It's so fitting that Day 1 is a sunrise as it's the very first day of the month and the project. I hope you'll follow me on my journey to bring awareness to Pregnancy/Infant Loss, as well as work through some of my own feelings and thoughts on the subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment