With A Side of Jess: Day 10: Beliefs - Capture Your Grief - Pregnancy/Infant Loss Awareness Month

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 10: Beliefs - Capture Your Grief - Pregnancy/Infant Loss Awareness Month


Before my losses I had never thought about my beliefs surrounding loss through miscarriage. My general belief about what will happen in general has always been that we will one day meet again in Heaven. When I thought more specifically about my beliefs and my miscarriages things got a little more foggy for a bit. I was finally able to come to some sort of loosely shaped beliefs that I hope I can explain so that others can understand as well.

I have had three miscarriages but have lost a total of four babies. I believe that each of these losses/babies were the same, or a combination of the same, two spirits. For some reason these spirits weren't quite ready for earth and so they have begun a cycle, of sorts, of coming and leaving and it won't be until they are ready that they will be born on earth. Because of some of my fertility issues, some of which are now physical and unchangeable, I don't know if they will eventually be born to me or for me, but I have faith and believe that they will eventually be mine.

In my mind, there is no doubt that these two spirits will some day be a part of my physical life. If for some reason things don't work out that way, I know that I will some day meet them in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment