With A Side of Jess: Sick last week - Minnie Monday

Monday, July 1, 2013

Sick last week - Minnie Monday

Last week was really kind of awful. I was sick for most of the week and spent the majority of every day sleeping. While it was nice to cuddle up with mom, It was really, really no fun being sick.


I napped on her tummy a lot. Mostly I just wanted someone near by.

I was able to get into the vet on Thursday and he gave me some medicine. I don't really like the medicine, but it's helping. By the end of the weekend I was feeling so much better. I'm even starting to gain weight. The vet was sort of sad to see that I had only gained 3 ounces in the month since I had been there. I might have been the runt of the litter, but I still should have gained more than that. Now that I'm feeling better I can eat again and hopefully I'll start gaining weight like I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment