With A Side of Jess: July 2013 Ipsy/Glam Bag

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 2013 Ipsy/Glam Bag

This bag is super cute and great for the beach since it's a see through pink plastic. That's a good thing since their theme this month is Beach Beauty.

Overall I'm pretty happy with this bag, yet again. I'm so glad I made the switch to Ipsy and dropped Birchbox. The quality and value of the products I've gotten in my Ipsy have far out done the ones I had been receiving in my Birchboxes.

Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer in Mai Tai

Full size - $13 : This is full sized

I've never tried this brand of polish before, but I'm excited to put it on my toes! It looks like a great toe color for me.

BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample

Full size (price based on shadows sold singly) - $1.95 each/$5.85 total : This is full size for the purposes of pricing

I'm very surprised at how pigmented these colors are. While Hollywood is a bit bright for me, I'm still kind of excited to play around with all the colors.

POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush

Full size - $25 for set of 6 : Sample - $4.17

I was sad to see this arrived damaged, but I emailed Ipsy right away and I've already received my replacement. It's super pigmented and I love the color. If anyone has any suggestions on what I should/could do with the damaged one, please let me know!

Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray

Full size - $18.95 : Sample - $7.80

So far I've loved everything I've tried from this line, so I'm expecting this to be no exception. I'm also expecting this to come in handy over the rest of the summer. I do live in Ohio afterall.

COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer

Full size - $36 : Sample - $5.04

Most of the face products I already use - moisturizer, foundation, etc. - already have a sunscreen in them so I'm not sure I'll actually use this. I might toss it in my bag if/when I end up at the beach though.

Box total (includes $1 for makeup bag itself): $36.86


No comments:

Post a Comment