With A Side of Jess: Feeling so much better - Minnie Monday

Monday, July 8, 2013

Feeling so much better - Minnie Monday

This week is SUCH a difference from last week. I haven't felt this good in a very long time - possibly even ever! Mom says I'm full of piss and vinegar and, to be honest, I'm inclined to agree.

Quite possibly one of the most exciting things that happened last week was that I FINALLY got to explore the downstairs. Since my tummy felt better and I wasn't pooping everywhere, mom decided to give it a whirl. It helped that I've been trying to escape to the downstairs in the middle of the night too. So she left me to my own devices - supervised of course - a couple of times.


I finally got to meet Bailey, the dog, without anything between us. It was interesting to say the least! Every time I ran, she chased me! We're a bit weary of each other right now but I think in time we'll be best friends.

We've already started sharing things. She let me have a sip of her water. Her bowl is so much bigger than mine, I think I would fit inside this bowl. But don't get any ideas! I will not be a doggy snack!

After all that running around and excitement, it was time to rest up.

As you can see, I did plenty of resting! Mom says you probably wouldn't believe what a stinker I am from all the pictures she gets of me napping and resting. But rest assured (pun not intended) that I am quite the little spitfire when I'm up and running.

And in case you're wondering what we're currently watching on Netflix, it's the TV show Psych. I really like it and have no problems stretching out with my mom to watch an episode...or 3, or 4, or 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment