With A Side of Jess: Rainy day naps and bedtime cuddles - Minnie Monday

Monday, July 29, 2013

Rainy day naps and bedtime cuddles - Minnie Monday

Last week was a great week for naps! It rained on Monday and I got the most lovely nap under mom's bed.

Then I moved to the bed and made myself a blanket cave. Of course the nap got disrupted when mom just had to snap a picture. I apologized for the evil eye later, but geez! Can't a cat get any naps around here?!

Mom started reading some new book series. I had to admit that I didn't understand all the hype, but she was right! Books are good! And I should know, I took a bite out of the corner. Tasty!

I got to play downstairs with Bailey a lot more last week too. Mom started leaving me downstairs to roam around for hours at a time instead of just a few minutes here and there. Everyone is still a little on edge about the two of us getting along, but it's going better than expected so far. I think that soon - within a few weeks - I'll be able to be downstairs even more!

Probably the best thing about last week though was all the cuddles I got to have with mom. I really miss her when she's at work or when it's her busy week at work. When she got home, I just couldn't wait to get all cozy and cuddle up for bed.

And below is a short video of me playing with the dog's rawhide bone. It just looked like so much fun when she played with it, I had to try it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment