With A Side of Jess: Storms are Exhausting and New Toys - Minnie Monday

Monday, July 15, 2013

Storms are Exhausting and New Toys - Minnie Monday

Last week was another exciting week! There was a big storm, a trip to the vet and new toys! So much going on in just 7 short days. I'm not even sure where to begin! Maybe at the beginning...

First, there was a huge storm. The tornado sirens went off and everything. As soon as the sky started looking dark, mom went up and put me in my carrier so she could take me downstairs where I would be safer.

It might not look like it, but I really do like my carrier. I get in it right away when mom opens the door and I'm pretty patient about waiting to get back out. Thankfully we were able to sit in the living room and watch TV while the rain pounded away outside.

Unfortunately for me, it was quite exhausting waiting out the storm. There was a tornado warning for almost an hour so that meant sitting all cooped up and waiting for the all clear before I could go back upstairs.

Of course that meant it was nap time!



I also went to the vet (sorry, no pictures from that)! I gained almost a full pound in the 2 weeks since I was there last! The vet was very pleased to see I was growing. I was even able to get weighed on the big animal scale instead of having to sit in a bucket on a small scale. I now weigh just shy of 3 pounds!

Since I was so good at the vet and during the storm, and since I was doing so much better at eating and gaining weight, mom treated me to some new toys. This is my favorite new raccoon. He's super fun to beat up, I mean play with!

How was your week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment