With A Side of Jess: Let's get fit! - Minnie Monday

Monday, July 22, 2013

Let's get fit! - Minnie Monday

Yes! You caught me sleeping...again. I'm a kitten and I'm always awake when I should be asleep and asleep in the middle of the day. BUT sleeping wasn't all I got done last week.


It's been hot here in Ohio for the last little bit so mom decided to do some Zumba on the Wii. I decided to help her by cheering her on...from this nice spot by the window. She did great, but boy was it exhausting!

Later, she did some WiiFit and of course I had to try it out myself. Unfortunately I'm too light to even really register on the board so I didn't get to do anything cool.

And below is a video of me drinking out of the dog's water bowl. I was downstairs and thirsty so I couldn't pass it up!




No comments:

Post a Comment