With A Side of Jess: 2013 Bucket List Update #1

Monday, April 22, 2013

2013 Bucket List Update #1

At the beginning of the year I wrote up a bucket list of things I'd like to get done this year. The list only had 10 things on it to start, but I plan on adding/updating when there's something new I think I want to get done this year.

It's only April and I've already gotten a few things done, or at least started. Here's how things are shaping up:


 (If you see a link for the event/activity/whatever it means I've done a blog post on it)
  1. See The Beach Boys at our local fair
  2. Start fertility testing
  3. Get a new car
  4. Have 1 student loan almost paid off
  5. Find a new book series to fall in love with
  6. Get a tattoo
  7. Have a scrapcation (scrapbooking vacation) with Kelley
  8. Win at Monopoly
  9. Do at least 50 Project Pinspiration things*
  10. Organize my scrap/craft stuff
 *As of April 15, 2013 I have done 7:
I think that's a pretty decent start for being about 1/4 of the way through the year.

I'd also like to add:


11. Attend a blog conference
12. Walk 100 miles (not all at once, total over the year, including walking done for work and for fun/exercise on my own)

What do YOU want to do this year?

1 comment:

  1. I want to learn to be more tolerant and take more time out to enjoy the little things. So far so good (: I would also like to start a blog...but it would basically just me rambling about nonsense.

    ReplyDelete