With A Side of Jess: What's coming up?! A few sneak peeks

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What's coming up?! A few sneak peeks

I thought that since I've been working on coming up with new and exciting things to write about and share, I'd start by sharing a sneak peek at some stuff you can look forward to. In the past few weeks I've been able to try quite a few new things that I'd love to share reviews of with everyone. A few are food, a few are beauty and all were great fun to try out. I've also been working on a few new things for my Etsy shop and I'd like to share a bit about that as well.


Made with real peanut butter and has 6g of whole grain per serving? What could this yummy treat be? You'll find out this Friday on the first Foodie Friday in quite some time! I will say that these are quite yummy and I hope you'll try them as well!


Hmmm square cracker looking things? And they come in a 0.8oz package? Quite strange! Could be most anything really, especially with that sort of shape. A new/different flavor of cracker perhaps? Square chips? A review of these tasty treats will be posted in the coming weeks!


Oh la la! Is that pink lace? Why yes, yes it is! This beauty will be part of a new line of things I'm launching for my shop in August - however, not all of them will have pink lace, sorry to disappoint. After showing this sneak peek picture to a friend, she guessed it was everything from a corset to shoes. Not quite with not much more than lace and glue, but very good guesses nonetheless! Keep an eye out for a proper introduction to these products to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment