With A Side of Jess: Almost to 40!...Sales that is!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Almost to 40!...Sales that is!

My shop is just 6 sales shy of 40! Will you be the magic sale that gets me there? There's a lot of great stuff just waiting to be found, along with a new card posted today and more to come!


I love this card for so many reasons, the first of which is that it's simple without being too plain.


I find this shade of light purple to be quite bright and cheerful without being too in your face. It's also quite light at the same time without being too much of a washed out or faded pastel.


The bright pink adds just a pop of color peeking out and, to me at least, really ties this card together. The pink is also what makes it simple, yet not too plain for me. Without it, I think the card would be lacking something.


And finally, who doesn't love a good rhinestone center for a flower? The rhinestones add a touch of sparkle and, along with the flowers on the right side of the card, balance out the somewhat larger sentiment.

So what do you think? Have you checked out the shop lately? There are lots of goodies just waiting to be found. If you're having troubles finding something you're looking for, or it seems I just don't have what you're looking for, don't hesitate to ask! I welcome custom orders and requests.


No comments:

Post a Comment