With A Side of Jess: It's beginning to look a lot like...Fall?

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...Fall?

Yep! The weather is getting cooler and it's so nice to fall asleep at night with a little chill in the air. I remember a few months ago when this 70something weather would have been a heat wave, but now it's a nice bit of a cool down.



Pretty soon the leaves will be changing colors and falling off trees, windows will close for the season and the air will be filled with the smell of wood burning stoves. I love the smell of a wood burning stove...but only if I'm outside and it's inside. The smell is too over powering when I'm in the same room as the stove.

But alas, it's still August. So here I sit, shivering in my tank top because it's still August and too early to quit wearing them (plus I'm sure we'll be back to the mid-80s by next week), wishing for October, my birthday and a good pumpkin pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment