With A Side of Jess: Wedding Wednesday

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Today is all about wedding programs. Somewhere in my online searching pre-wedding I found a template for a wedding program that I thought I could finally actually work with. I knew I didn't want to get too fancy because 1) not everyone would even take a program and 2) most that were taken would probably find their way to the trash sooner or later. It wasn't worth it to me to spend too much time and energy on all of that.




You can find my template here in Google Docs. You can view it as long as you have the link. To edit, just download to your computer and edit in Microsoft Word. It's an actual Word template, not a Word document.

And a note to any future brides. You will not need to print as many programs as you have guests who have RSVP'd yes (unless you have a very small amount of people and are sure everyone will want one). Don't forget to take into consideration that babies and young children will probably not take one and that many will take one per couple instead of one per person. Also, you may have some people who said they will be there not be able to make it for whatever reason.

We had 160 people RSVP attending and about 140 actually show up. I printed 125 programs and still had many left over.

No comments:

Post a Comment