With A Side of Jess: Manic Monday

Monday, May 16, 2011

Manic Monday

This weekend went by too fast! It probably doesn't help that I spent most of the weekend in bed either. I've been having strange and random leg cramps and I've found they aren't so bad if I just lay in bed.



The good thing about all of this is that I got to catch up on a TON of House Hunters and Property Virgins and the like. I LOVE watching home shows, except that they make me catch the itch to move. Thankfully, the husband goes for orientation this Friday and starts work next Tuesday, so we WILL be moving, probably within 6 months. There are some things we want to take care of paying for before we move, and we want to have ample time to save up all of the deposits and first month's what have you before we do.

I am beyond thrilled at the prospect of having our own space to decorate and furnish. Maybe then I'll get to put to use all of the things I've been finding to pin on Pinterest (need an invite? Leave your email as a comment and you shall receive) to good use. Also, share sites you like to go to find room inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment