With A Side of Jess: 30 Day Challenge

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

30 Day Challenge

I've been thinking lately about how I've been doing such a horrible job at crafting. Not just that I've been slacking on making cards, that I've been slacking on any crafting at all, especially since the wedding. This disappoints me greatly and I think it could help with this boredom issue I've been having lately. I'm not challenged creatively and, for me at least, that makes a world of difference.



That said, I want to come up with some sort of 30 day challenge for the month of June. I figure if I start thinking about it now, it gives me about 2 weeks to work on the details and get things together to actually do it. I'm leaning toward some sort of scrapbooking challenge so that maybe I can get our wedding scrapbook together in some sort of orderly fashion, but I'm not for 100% sure.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for challenges they have heard about or done themselves that may be a good springboard? Looking forward to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment