With A Side of Jess: Pinterest Yummies!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pinterest Yummies!

Like quite a few other people I know, I have gotten addicted to Pinterest. (Not addicted but want to be and need an invite? Post your email below as a comment and I'll send you one)



So I've found that I tend to post mostly 3 or 4 types of things: Shoes/clothes, food stuffs, room decor ideas and baby things. Most all of it is wishful thinking and/or ideas for the future.

Here are some of the yummy food stuffs I've found that I really REALLY want to try out sometime soon.

10 minute Popsicle maker!



Cake batter bark



A chocolate sandwich!



I told the hubby I want the Popsicle maker and he said "Maybe for your birthday" lol So there's hope! Too bad my birthday is in October and pretty near the end of acceptable Popsicle season.

No comments:

Post a Comment