With A Side of Jess: Party animal! - Minnie Monday

Monday, June 24, 2013

Party animal! - Minnie Monday

Last week was my first taste of window watching and boy was it fun! There are birds that like to sit on the part of roof there and while it seemed a little scary at first, it ended up being a lot of fun.


Outside this window is a tree with lots of branches that like to go back and forth in the wind. There's also a bird feeder just below the window and the birds are so tempting. The only scary part about this window is that when people walk by, I thought they just might get me so I ran and hid.

A great place to hide is on top of the vacuum! It might sound like a scary beast when it's on, but when it's just sitting there it makes a GREAT place to hide from everything.

This past weekend was the "big" festival in town. I didn't want to be left out of all the celebrating, so I found a red Solo cup that had just what I was looking for - ice cold water!

After all that excitement, it was so hard not to take a nap. So of course I found a nice, comfy spot and had a little snooze.

Have to rest up for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment