With A Side of Jess: Just hanging out and watching Netflix - Minnie Monday

Monday, June 10, 2013

Just hanging out and watching Netflix - Minnie Monday

Last week was such a busy week. Mom picked up a lot of extra hours at work and since I'm not quite used to her schedule, I was really missing her. When she was home I took every opportunity to spend time with her. We hung out a lot and watched Netflix.



My aunt/grandma Andrea introduced me to The Babysitter's Club, which she apparently used to watch with my mom. I LOVED it! It's such a great show and I especially enjoy the theme song music. I was so happy when Mom let me watch it at 6:30am Saturday morning. I tried to let her sleep, I really did, but I was just so excited to watch more TV I had to wake her up!

Unfortunately all the excitement finally caught up to me Sunday night. I was all tucked in and passed out at Mom's side by 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment