With A Side of Jess: Crafting and helping mommy - Minnie Monday

Monday, June 3, 2013

Crafting and helping mommy - Minnie Monday

So I've been here just over a week and I'm FINALLY adjusting to everything. I know where my litter box and food are, even though I oopsed and pooped on mom's carpet once, and I love all my toys.


I also had my first appointment with the vet last week. You should be noticing my wonky eye is getting better. It looked so much better after just 2 doses of eye drops. I also got my first shot and a pill for parasites. I weigh about 1.5 pounds (and that's rounded up).

 
I decided to be "helpful" and give mom a hand, errr paw, with some crafting she had to do. I was a big help!

I've finally gotten over most of my separation anxiety and even though I miss mom when she's gone, I don't sit at the bottom of the steps and cry when she's gone for more than an hour. Thankfully, I have a really awesome Grant (grandma/aunt) and great grandma who check on me when mom can't be here.

I think my Grant must slip me a little something when she's here though because once my mom comes home I'm bouncing all over the place. My favorite thing right now is to pounce her! I pounce any old time but my favorite time is about 3am! She's not too pleased with me then but boy is it fun!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment