With A Side of Jess: Life Update - March 2013

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Life Update - March 2013

A couple weeks ago I had a mini life update about my testing, but otherwise it's been a fairly quite March. For that I'm sorry, sort of.

In the last couple of weeks I've been picking up extra hours at work. There are a few things I'd like to save for: a car and a tattoo being near the front of the list right now. In order to help pay for those things faster, I've been trying to make some extra money. Because most of my work hours are all over the place, that's left me mostly tired and unmotivated during the day, when I used to work on blog stuff and the like. This week alone I picked up enough to have 4ish hours of overtime (I'm scheduled for 35.5 hours this week).

Aside from that, there's isn't that much new. It's mostly the same old stuff. Easter is this weekend though and I'm happy to have a long weekend off (my regularly scheduled weekend off). Unfortunately it also means that all the Easter candy is out. Are there any holidays that don't heavily involve food and/or candy???

I suppose in other news, I've been testing/using a few new products (most are just new to me) and I'll be sharing my opinions on them soon. If there's anything out there you'd like me to try before you buy, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment