With A Side of Jess: elf Shop & Tell - February 2013

Monday, March 4, 2013

elf Shop & Tell - February 2013

Last week elf was having a sale where if you bought $20 worth of products and entered a code, you would also receive a "mystery bag" full of $20+ worth of products. There were a few things I'd been wanting to get and a few I was curious about so I figured what the heck. The picture above is of what I purchased for $20.

If you would like to see a full review of anything specific, please don't hesitate to ask!


Glitter Nail Polish - Fairy Dust


Glitter Nail Polish - Dream Maker


Maximum Coverage Concealer - Oil Free - Sand


Shine Eraser


Lip Stain - Birthday Suit


Defining Eye Brush


Blending Eye Brush


Angled Blush Brush


Eyeshadow Brush


Small Precision Brush


The above bag o' stuff is the mystery bag I got free. It really ended up being a jumble of all sorts of products which will give me the opportunity to try things I may not have otherwise chosen for myself.

Glitter Eyeshadow - Night Owl


Hand Sanitizers - Aloe Vera, Vanilla Coconut, Regular


Defining Eye Brush


Glitter Gloss - Golden Glitz


Nourishing Cuticle Pen


Hypershine Lipgloss - Flirt


Primer Eyeshadow - Misty Mauve


Lip Stain - Crimson Crush


Body Shimmer - Blazing Bronze


Lotion Wipes - Vanilla Sugar Cookie


I think that was an amazing amount of stuff for just $20 + shipping ($6.95)!

Have you used any of these items before? What did you think of them?

2 comments:

  1. Fun! They must have affordable products if you got all of that AND a goodie bag for $20!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of their things are in the $1 - $3 range with a few things - like sets - being more. Much of what I've found and tried so far is pretty good quality too and some of the products are dupes for higher end makeup like MAC!

      Delete