With A Side of Jess: A Mini Life Update - aka My Trip to the Doctor

Friday, March 1, 2013

A Mini Life Update - aka My Trip to the Doctor

I'll just keep this short and sweet. I went to the ob/gyn this week for my annual checkup and we talked about getting me scheduled for a hysterosalpingogram (HSG). I'm supposed to call them in the next couple of weeks to schedule it. Then we'll know if my left (only remaining) tube is ok or not. After that we can decide which direction to go in. The good news is that my current health insurance covers part of IVF if that is needs to be an option.

Due to having started a new job in December, I'll need to have worked there for at least a year before being eligible for FMLA so that will have to be a consideration regardless of the outcome.

I'm not sure how much of this process - whatever it turns into - I'll be blogging about. I'll figure that out as the journey continues.

Also, I'm not quite sure how to label/tag these posts. I haven't yet been diagnosed with infertility so I don't feel that's appropriate. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment